Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blogger Test

 Blogger Testing

I'm a long time wordpress user and since a client of mine is on blogger decided to give it a test drive. I hear it's easy to use but not sure of it's limitations.

My main site is seoimr.com and this really be no more than kind of a test site to learn my way around blogger.

Fortunately my content manager knows her way around blogger so should not be a big deal. I like to be able to check the work and see that everything is correct. I like to check title tags, meta tags, alt text etc. and I don't see where to meta tags on this page.

Well this may be my only post here and you can find me through my google plus page +Steve Sharp or my website http://www.seoimr.com/. That's cool that Google makes it easy to add your Google+ by adding a plus before my name.

Well it's been a long day so I'll come back and look at this more later.

Questions I have are where do you add meta tags and how do you add an administrator or editor?

No comments:

Post a Comment